Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Sunday, June 10, 2012 - Hershey Park

 
 
 

We had a great time at Hershey Park!  Ryan drove all of us in an old-fashioned car!  He loved that!  We went on a log ride, a Reese's shooting ride (similar to the Buzz Lightyear ride at Disneyland), the bumper cars and the tram.  Ryan and I went on a roller coaster...it was Ryan's first loop roller coaster!  Believe me...I was scared to death...we were both shaky when we got off...but it was so much fun!!  Ryan says he loves roller coasters and I just MIGHT go on another one with my boys! Our last stop out of the park was the Hershey Bear Store.  Ryan tried on a giant hockey puck hat!  He was so excited to get a Hershey Bear mini stick!  A HUGE THANK YOU TO GRANDMA AND GRANDPA ORWAT FOR OUR TRIP TO HERSHEY!  WE HAD A BLAST!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: